About Me

My photo
Judith Van Atta Roenke. I am a Navy Submariner wife. Triathlete. I am the proud mommy of Henry the Fifth and Peter Tristum. Welcome to my Blog...

Thursday, December 04, 2008

And the Winner is...

Shaina of just because I Am Me. I will have to try some of the recipes on her blog!

I had so many sweet comments on the blog! How exciting. And such varied responses to Henry's pacemaker purpose from Heart Block to being a rambunctious toddler- all of which were correct!

The really good news is that Henry's heart block seems to have resolved. We will know more in January and even more in June of 2009. Until then we just keep up the good vibes on a totally healed heart!

1 comment:

Shaina said...

That is so cool! Thank you so much. As for my recipes, they are all easy and yummy. Go for it!

Thanks again! I sent you my address.