About Me

My photo
Judith Van Atta Roenke. I am a Navy Submariner wife. Triathlete. I am the proud mommy of Henry the Fifth and Peter Tristum. Welcome to my Blog...

Monday, June 23, 2008

ScribeFire Test

Testing my new Firefox 3.0 upload ScribeFire. Uplaod photos from my computer, add a link, upload from Flickr, see if text ends up where I want it.

Baby Henry learned how to escape from his Bumbo. He likes to play with his toys in the Bumbo for a while, but he got bored while I was making a food diary for him. Luckily the escape was in slow motion, so I had a chance to snap some photos and capture him once he was free.









I dressed him in this Kick Ass tourist outfit the other day. The pants are from Jack Sprat at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5288243.
When I put on the Gap shirt with the pants and the hat I just had to run upstairs for some black socks to complete the outfit. So hilarious.





The Golden Pig at 6 months pretends he is a crocodile.

No comments: