True Up wants to know about my favorite fabrics of 2009...
- Favorite Print from [Country of Your Choice]- Taiwan, the bicycle print from Tine at bytinster
- Favorite Handprinted FabricAt Green Olive on Etsy. I wish it was in yardage!!
- Favorite Digitally Printed Fabric- The image on the fabric from Henry’s Daddy Doll
Favorite Home Decor Weight Fabric or Collection – We are plannning to reupholster a victorian couch from Henry's grandfather. I want to do something similar to Nie Nie's couch pictured here.
- Favorite Trend (Motifs) – hedgehogs and mushrooms
- Favorite Trend (Colors)- turquoise and orange
- Favorite Novelty Print – Petit Ecole purchased from Superbuzzy
Favorite Floral Print I made a 50’s style dress with this pique from Hancock Fabrics.
- Favorite Organic Print or Collection I love the collection at Volksfaden.
- Favorite Holiday Fabric or Collection – Michael Miller’s Funky Christmas
- Favorite Solid/Nonprinted – anything that coordinates with my prints and is on sale!
- Favorite Fabric Shop – online: Superbuzzy, ReproDepot Walk in: G-street, local: JoAnns
- Favorite New Fabric You Worked With in 2009- craft weight fusible Pellon. OK, technically not a fabric, but it is new to me and helped make cute fabric boxes for my son’s toys.