About Me

My photo
Judith Van Atta Roenke. I am a Navy Submariner wife. Triathlete. I am the proud mommy of Henry the Fifth and Peter Tristum. Welcome to my Blog...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

12 things I did while the market crashed

I saw this idea on Happy Things and decided to write a list of my own.

1. said Happy Birthday to my big boy who turned one
2. ate another chai cupcake. Yummy Yum!
3. reorganized my end table drawer
4. tossed old coupons
5. walked in circles and circles and circles with Henry the Fifth
6. played cars and trucks
7. lay my new-to-me freecycled fabric out on the lawn to sun and chlorophyll out the mustiness
8. uploaded birthday pics to flickr
9. re-learned some ASL with a Baby Einstein video
10. shared some cows milk with Henry the Fifth
11. gave the baby 100 kisses
12. catnapped with the baby big boy

No comments: